With Invisalign Woodlands, you can fix your teeth with clear plastic aligners rather than traditional metal braces. For patients in need of orthodontic treatment from our experienced The Woodlands, TX orthodontist, Dr. Brad Leiker is a trusted provider of Invisalign Clear Braces.
Questions you might have about invisalign:
- How long does it take to see results?
- Can I get an invisalign orthodontist near me?
- Are the clear braces removable?
- What is the cost of invisalign clear aligners?
- Are there any good reviews or before and after images?
- Do these invisible braces work?
Read through this page and most of the above questions will be answered, however if you want to know more don’t hesitate to call our the woodlands 77381 and conroe 77304 , TX orthodontist offices at 281-298-9434 or use our convenient online form.
How can Invisalign help me?
You may have friends who achieved their immaculate smiles through Invisalign’s iconic system of clear trays, but how can Invisalign help you? Invisalign trays adjust your teeth in stages. Invisalign won’t compromise your ability to brush and floss your teeth regularly or enjoy meals. Simply remove your trays and put them back in when you’re done.
How old do I have to be to use Invisalign?
Teens choose Invisalign because when they look back at their prom photos, they want to be focused on the date on their arm, not the metal braces on their teeth. And if you’re an adult, you know you have to look a certain way to get the job you want or that second date with the person you like, and braces just aren’t a part of that look.
No matter your age, Invisalign is the premier choice for understated orthodontic treatment.
Do I need to involve an orthodontist?
While Invisalign makes it seem simple for you to get the straight teeth you yearn for, there’s a lot more to it than moving your teeth around. Without the guidance of our The Woodlands, TX orthodontist, it’s possible that:
- You won’t get the results you want. An orthodontist can give you an accurate reading of exam and imaging results and tell you what is and isn’t possible with the movement of your teeth.
- Your teeth won’t fit together right. Dr. Brad Leiker uses the Roth Technique in planning your treatment, so your teeth and your jaw work together for the perfect bite.
- You’ll have a shorter timeline. The additional planning and insights provided by an orthodontist like Dr. Leiker can lead to the results you want in less time.
The Woodlands, TX orthodontist, Dr. Brad Leiker has advanced skills in diagnosing and treatment planning for Invisalign care that is unique to you and your teeth. If you’re troubled by the off-balanced appearance of your smile, a consultation with Dr. Brad Leiker can answer all of your questions. Call our The Woodlands & Conroe, TX office at 281-298-9434 or use our convenient online form to schedule your smile transformation today.